Sunday, February 11, 2007

New Beginnings

Ok, so it's been a while.. I've been stuck in a slump trying to decide what it is that I want to blog about and why?

It's hard for me to really put my heart and soul out there for others to read. And yet, I know that this is only the begining if I will just allow God to use it. I told my Hubby the other day that I don't even share real intimately with him let alone the whole world. (or those who might trip upon my site) My own insecurity I need to overcome.

So just as it says on the top of my site, It's not what the world holds for you it's what you bring to it.
God has been showing me that I need to "get up and go". No more waiting for something spectacular to happen but to make something spectacular happen.

I'm ready to start reaching out and find what there is to grasp on to. Life is to short and I don't want to miss any more of it.

I've gotten extremely busy lately with church easter/drama/musical practices along with keeping the home front in some sort of order. We have all major repairs finished on the new years disaster, now just the lingering minor repairs in order to put the house on the market.
Busy people get things done! I hope this is true. 'Cause I'm feeling mighty busy lately.

I discovered a new site www.momsofgrace.net . I am so excited to meet new people and discover more of this blogging world of friends!

So look for me more often here and come on over to moms of grace and check it out.

No comments: