Sunday, December 31, 2006

New Year

Wow, what have I gotten myself into? I said I would never start my own blog. But after being a silent eavesdropper and missing two tour of homes, I just couldn't resist the urge to join in. The computer is calling to me to come and join the bloggy world. But now, how the heck do I create all the beauty so many other bloggers display? There must be a book on "blog for dummies"! Anyway, soon enough we will be set up and blogging away.
December 31, just 7 more hours until 2007. I don't know why, but after all the whoopla of Christmas has settled. My mind takes off again with all the things I want to start in the new year. New lists are needing to be created, people needing to be invited over for a meal, relationships needing to be built, events needing to be planned, and in my perfect little mind all in the next two weeks. ha ha ha. Can you see overload happening? We"ll see in the days to come what will transpire. For now I will be spending time "learning" the new wave in blogging set up and design.

No comments: